State Profile: Nevada
2016 Legal Cannabis Market
Arcview Market Research has released the 2016 Nevada Legal Cannabis Market State Profile showing the potential growth of the legal cannabis market in Nevada.
Over the next four years, annual legal cannabis sales in the state are projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 51%; from $121.6 million in 2016 to an estimated $629.5 million by 2020.
This Arcview Market Research report, co-produced with New Frontier Data, details:
- How the new regulations will affect the market
- Market projections for the adult use & medical use markets
- Canna-tourism in both the medical and adult use markets
- The growth of concentrates and infused products
- The role of delivery services in expanding market access
- Energy use and the limitations on indoor cultivation
- Banking and access to financial services
*FULFILLMENT TAKES UP TO 1 BUSINESS DAY