State Profile: California
2016 Legal Cannabis Market
Arcview Market Research provides unparalleled analysis and reporting into the key developments, trends and opportunities in the legal cannabis industry.
Over the next five years we project the total California market to grow at a compounded annual rate of 18.5%, from $2.76 billion in 2015 to $6.5 billion by 2020.
This Arcview Market Research report, co-produced with New Frontier Data, provides actionable intelligence on the following critical market areas:
- New regulations and their impact on the market
- Adult use versus medical use market projections
- Regulatory autonomy and its impact on local businesses
- Production overcapacity and effects on price competition
- Outdoor versus greenhouse production and sustainability of indoor production
- Interviews with key California stakeholders in including:
- Steve D’Angelo, Founder & Owner of Harborside Health Center
- Hezekiah Allen, Executive Director of California Growers Association
- Aaron Justis, President of Buds & Roses
- David Hua, CEO & Co-Founder of Meadow Care
- Khurshid Khoja, Principal & Founder of Greenbridge Corporate Counsel
*FULFILLMENT TAKES UP TO 1 BUSINESS DAY
NOTE: This report was published in August of 2016. In some cases Arcview's projections have changed as well as some aspects of the market dynamics.